206B And L

2lips

Thanks MMike, but this seems to be the same manual pdf that I have, with no manufacturer's data section. Unless I'm missing something. Specifically, I'm looking for the section that describes aircraft dimensions (main rotor diam, tail rotor diam, etc) with diagrams, w&b stations, systems descriptions, etc

Unless it's in a section I'm overlooking.

Cheers

Thanks MMike, but this seems to be the same manual pdf that I have, with no manufacturer's data section. Unless I'm missing something. Specifically, I'm looking for the section that describes aircraft dimensions (main rotor diam, tail rotor diam, etc) with diagrams, w&b stations, systems descriptions, etc

Unless it's in a section I'm overlooking.

Cheers

Once again and the last, i got EXCEL W&B FORMAT CALCULATOR FOR THE B206.. Wouldn't mind sharing!

Once again and the last, i got EXCEL W&B FORMAT CALCULATOR FOR THE B206.. Wouldn't mind sharing!

I've got one of those for the 407......it's pretty slick. (I don't know how to use it. I had it sent to me once for the data therein. But it looks cool.