Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Licence Booklets

ya i put one of my new ones over the old one......then read the instructions....haha

Yup, did the same thing, thus the step by step instructions issued by TC.................... Oh Yea, don't put the new booklets in the washer or get them wet, they don't survive it...........

So... how long should it take the stickers to show up??

I got an Astar endorsement in late Oct... no sticker yet.

Better start to inquire about that one! If the pilot was an ACP or designate, he can grant you privliges for 90 days in your booklet, after that, until you have a decal you have no offical type rating.

did you send it in/take it in yourself?

taking it in yourself (when geographically realistic) speeds things up.

anychance it got lost in the shuffle on an acp/training pilot's desk?

last time I got an endorsement, i received a new decal in about 45 days......and that was having the application mailed in.

I had one of my guys wait for 5 months before it showed up. Just call and pester the local TC office, the staff there usually will let you know why things are slow.

IT is easier for the candidate to call tho rather than the instuctor/ACP/AP as TC is reluctant to give out information to other than the candidate.

Cheers

H.