Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Sam Video

Guest sharky

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya war is expensive, was there ever confusion about that. Are you guy's saying that we shouldn't have gotten involved in WW2 because it was so expensive ,or that the United States shouldn't have gone to vietnam or iraq because it costs tax payers to much.

• 2 months later...
Ya war is expensive, was there ever confusion about that. Are you guy's saying that we shouldn't have gotten involved in WW2 because it was so expensive ,or that the United States shouldn't have gone to vietnam or iraq because it costs tax payers to much.
I can't believe you're comparing the WW2 to Iraq. WW2 was about saving the world from a mad man.

Iraq, despite what George and his band of criminals would have us believe, is 100% percent about acquiring control of a huge reserve of oil and nothing else.

Weapons of mass destruction my ***! :down:

Watched that Vid again. I think the translation is 'God is great'.

Leaves not much sympathy for these ocupied countries

Nothing wrong with the occupied countries, it's the religious fanatics that need an attitude ajustment.

Very touchy subject but the fine art of healthy debate is a good thing. If I had to compare Iraq to any war, I'd compare it to Vietnam. And while I want our boys and girls back home more than anything, the timing has to be right. Can't watch what happened after the fall of Saigon be repeated in Bagdad. Something good must come of it or all is for naught. Don't care to get into whether we should be over there or not to begin with. But I will say that global terrorism isn't something to be ignored (9/11 is proof of that) and that emerging democracies should be supported. At what price freedom? A miserably, heavy, overwhelming price. I have my own opinions on mind-warped religious zealots who twist and bend Holy teachings of any faith for their own ill gain; I shall keep those to myself. Wayyyyy more than anyone wanted to hear, but I'd it and there you go. Can't watch the videos here, but I'll check from another computer later in the week to stifle my curiosity.