Helo Tv Bloopers

widgeon

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who ya callin old timers...I got some 58 time in Fzm in dryden in 74....did anyone see the show airwolf when Ernest Bourgnin was repairin a tailrotor in a homemade forge ....beatin on it with a 10 lb sledge hammer while heatin it up....and says he'll have her up and runnin in no time.... :lol: ...laugh...I thought my pants would never dry....

Skippy, the Bush Kangaroo, (1966-68) uses his brains to alert his best friend, the human Sonny (Garry Pankhurst), whenever anyone hits trouble in the outback area of Warratah National Park.

Set in the Australian bushland of Waratah National Park. Skippy, the Bush Kangaroo, assists ranger Matt Hammond (Ed Devereaux), and flight ranger Jerry King (Tony Bonner).

One of the most well-known tunes in Australia is the theme song to Skippy.

The opening credits to Skippy would have Sonny pull a leaf from a bush, and use it to whistle for Skippy. In reply, Skippy would make a click-click-click sound.

Here's the theme for you guys that want a flashback to the '60s.

http://www.angelfire.com/film/jonnyspage2/...%20Kangaroo.htm

alright... obviously this stuff hasn't been too much of a challenge for any of you... now come the tough one since i remember almost nothing about this next show... i remember they were a narcotics group (no, not the mod squad), but they also had a 500C and the pilot's name was ham, i believe... short for hamilton?!?! :wacko:

alright boys and girls, name that show!!! :up: