Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Helicopters At Work Calendar

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bullet Remington

Rotorhead:

If ya can't get a calender, pm me and I'll send you down mine.

Lookin at all that snow on the 407 makes my bones ache! :stupid:

Nice calender, but I have a hockey sockful from the Plank Manufacturers. B)

Since it's your picture on it, I really don't feel that comfortable glancing at it in Feb.

I leave that to Winnie!! :lol:

Rotorhead:

If ya can't get a calender, pm me and I'll send you down mine.

Lookin at all that snow on the 407 makes my bones ache! :stupid:

Nice calender, but I have a hockey sockful from the Plank Manufacturers. B)

Since it's your picture on it, I really don't feel that comfortable glancing at it in Feb.

I leave that to Winnie!! :lol:

No sweat, I think it is still in the mail somewhere. Long boatride from NZ to NS. Had seen the calender briefly in Vancouver about a month ago.

RH

Now BR, It was not the captain I was referring to! It was the seat in the machine, and the view!

:D

I would not mind the view... :shock:

(Actually the Calendar is showing a beautiful snowcovered 407, but I'd prefer the ocean.) :up:

...and I'd prefer the snow covered 407. The scenery over the ocean stays pretty much the same, just the visibility changes day to day.

Be careful what you wish for. :D

RH

RH - Send me a PM with street address and tel number and will FEDEX some to you. Dont know where the airmail ones I sent to you ended up but will get some to you asap. I leave back for Bander Achey on Tuesday so get the address to me asap and will ship them out on Monday.

Regards

Heli Ops

RH - Send me a PM with street address and tel number and will FEDEX some to you. Dont know where the airmail ones I sent to you ended up but will get some to you asap. I leave back for Bander Achey on Tuesday so get the address to me asap and will ship them out on Monday.

Regards

Heli Ops

Hi Ned,

I have no idea what happened to the initial lot, but thanks for sending them.

My address is on the way.

Thanks again,

RH