Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Hac

Uh huh.

And what exactly about a couple of posts on an internet forum would lead you to believe I haven't already "stepped up" in a number of ways?

Oh right, reactionary posting after leaping to conclusions. I'll give you a pass on that one.

Cheers,

AR

Enlighten us then, lets hear about the great things you have done! You have no problem expressing what others are not capable of.....go ahead.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Enlighten us then, lets hear about the great things you have done! You have no problem expressing what others are not capable of.....go ahead.

God, will this forum/industry ever change...? I think not.

I'm not exactly sure why everyone feels so inclined to get into the Johnson measuring contests on here at the drop of a hat, but the topic is HAC, not me, and even it if were me, I have zero inclination to start boasting on here to people like you. You may feel some need to tell others what you do, I don't operate that way. To each his or her own.

Yes, HAC is a wonderful and progressive organization - I stand corrected... :rolleyes:

Yet again we have a useless discussion on Vertical.

AR

God, will this forum/industry ever change...? I think not.

I'm not exactly sure why everyone feels so inclined to get into the Johnson measuring contests on here at the drop of a hat, but the topic is HAC, not me, and even it if were me, I have zero inclination to start boasting on here to people like you. You may feel some need to tell others what you do, I don't operate that way. To each his or her own.

Yes, HAC is a wonderful and progressive organization - I stand corrected... :rolleyes:

Yet again we have a useless discussion on Vertical.

AR

The useless discussion started when you came on and made a bunch of negative comments on a organization then when you are confronted with how exactly are YOU making things better all of a sudden its a "Johnson measuring contest" and its not about you! Blah blah blah....

The useless discussion started when you came on and made a bunch of negative comments on a organization then when you are confronted with how exactly are YOU making things better all of a sudden its a "Johnson measuring contest" and its not about you! Blah blah blah....

CM, you make me laugh...

So tell me, what has HAC done to improve the industry for all concerned - not just owners? How have they united operators to achieve a higher standard of flying/training/accountability in all aspects of the industry? How have they stood up to the ridiculousness brought about in recent years by insurance companies and so-called consultants? How have they conducted themselves professionally as board over the years (And no, that is not a blanket statement of all members, but a few glaring "characters")? How have they dealt with operator v operator issues when they have arisen? Has that gone fairly? Show me where my first hand knowledge of these things is mistaken, please.

As I seem to recall, you never bothered to answer any of my "negative" comments, and as I said to an earlier poster, there are AMPLE examples of them, I just don't wish to start naming names as it is not something that is required. You just simply chose to start singling mud, yet managed to avoid telling me how far wrong I am. Am I? I really don't think so.

That is not to say there are not some hard working and well meaning members, but as an organization it leaves an awful lot to be desired.

Anyway, I really have a lot better ways to spend my time than engaging with someone who can only muster "Bla, bla, bla..."

AR

CM, you make me laugh...

So tell me, what has HAC done to improve the industry for all concerned - not just owners? How have they united operators to achieve a higher standard of flying/training/accountability in all aspects of the industry? How have they stood up to the ridiculousness brought about in recent years by insurance companies and so-called consultants? How have they conducted themselves professionally as board over the years (And no, that is not a blanket statement of all members, but a few glaring "characters")? How have they dealt with operator v operator issues when they have arisen? Has that gone fairly? Show me where my first hand knowledge of these things is mistaken, please.

As I seem to recall, you never bothered to answer any of my "negative" comments, and as I said to an earlier poster, there are AMPLE examples of them, I just don't wish to start naming names as it is not something that is required. You just simply chose to start singling mud, yet managed to avoid telling me how far wrong I am. Am I? I really don't think so.

That is not to say there are not some hard working and well meaning members, but as an organization it leaves an awful lot to be desired.

Anyway, I really have a lot better ways to spend my time than engaging with someone who can only muster "Bla, bla, bla..."

AR

Show me where I say HAC is the end all be all? My question is to you specifically as to what have YOU done to help or improve any of the concerns you have brought forth? Why should I answer your negative comments? I'm simply saying people like you come on to the forums spout off a bunch of negative comments about whatever then walk away....

So I am asking agin AR what have you done to improve the rates in the industry? What have you done to bring flying/training/accountability to a higher standard in the industry? What have you done to deal with the issues from insurance companies and consultants?

You be accountable for your actions and answer what it is that you have done to better our industry! Or just slide away and end it at that, your choice I guess.

I swear, this is like dealing with school kids sometimes.

This. Is. A. Topic. Discussing. HAC. How difficult can that be to grasp?

By your logic, I should go back through all your previous posts on any subject and ask you to tell me what you personally have done to contribute to that given issue... not to mention throw it right back at you to tell me what YOU have done to contribute to these issues. So I guess you refrain from commenting on the economy? Politics? Religion? Pro sports? Or any other topic you may or may not have direct involvement in for that matter? Makes a tonne of sense, now doesn't it?

If you're in the market for an Ops manager or training pilot, PM me and I'll gladly give you my CV and a complete run-down of my career. Until then, I might kindly ask you to stick to the topic at hand and stop trying to evade it by trying to shift the focus. Answer my query and we'll see if it's worth continuing this.

"Your choice" I suppose.

AR

PS I'm gone for the next few days, so I'm not "sliding away" as you say. Ball's in your court.

I swear, this is like dealing with school kids sometimes.

This. Is. A. Topic. Discussing. HAC. How difficult can that be to grasp?

By your logic, I should go back through all your previous posts on any subject and ask you to tell me what you personally have done to contribute to that given issue... not to mention throw it right back at you to tell me what YOU have done to contribute to these issues. So I guess you refrain from commenting on the economy? Politics? Religion? Pro sports? Or any other topic you may or may not have direct involvement in for that matter? Makes a tonne of sense, now doesn't it?

If you're in the market for an Ops manager or training pilot, PM me and I'll gladly give you my CV and a complete run-down of my career. Until then, I might kindly ask you to stick to the topic at hand and stop trying to evade it by trying to shift the focus. Answer my query and we'll see if it's worth continuing this.

"Your choice" I suppose.

AR

PS I'm gone for the next few days, so I'm not "sliding away" as you say. Ball's in your court.

Thats what I thought......nothing!

Interesting that no one has mentioned HAC yet.

Did anyone go?

Did anyone enjoy it?

Just kind of curious...

Kinda sorry I asked now... :down:

What a bunch of crap. I guess those of us who want to support HAC will to quietly go about it, so we don't have to spend all our time trying to defend it...

Keith Westfall - HAC Supporter (not an operator)

Thats what I thought......nothing!

Thanks CM, you managed to show your true colours, although I'm not 100% sure what tint is best applied to a fool, but given your position you really should try to represent a little better. Don't you think?

What an absolutely boring place this has become, if this is the level of so-called discussion that can exist. It really is sad you know.

For the record, I fully agree with you - you have indeed thought "nothing." Bravo... :rolleyes:

Have a nice weekend, I for one am going somewhere warm.

AR