Vectorcopter

Interesting Eurocopter taking over a multi brand MRO like that. With so much into thier S61 program and how much money is in that market right now I can't imagine them changing much there. But it would make a strange business plan wouldn't it? Euocopter catering to keeping S61s in the air while also trying to sell thier new BAHs (Big *** Helicopters).

Interesting Eurocopter taking over a multi brand MRO like that. With so much into thier S61 program and how much money is in that market right now I can't imagine them changing much there. But it would make a strange business plan wouldn't it? Euocopter catering to keeping S61s in the air while also trying to sell thier new BAHs (Big *** Helicopters).

well...here's the deal as i see it....it's a good yet evil business plan, because you take over the R+O of the competition and you F it all up, and then prance right in there with your crack marketing team and sell them the new iron....it'll be like taking candy from a baby.

If they get some Lakota r and O work into their Alabama facility it should help grow the company . As far as Sikorsky remember that MBB in germany maintained and upgraded the CH53 fleet so there is already a relationship there . I wonder how it will affect Heli One with their shiny new hangar. Will EADS sell off some of the non Helo parts ( atlantic turbines ).