Tax Time

I write off my medical, TC's fee, and any charts or CFS I may have bought. Get a T2200 filled out every year. I've been audited, and it wasn't a problem. I can't work without these, and the company isn't reimbursing me for these expenses. If you don't have a ridiculously high expense claim, it probably won't even be noticed by the CRA.

You could try writing off a helmet like this too, but most employers don't mandate them. If I was buying a helmet, I would try to claim it, and just pay the difference if the CRA had a problem with it.

I write off my medical, TC's fee, and any charts or CFS I may have bought. Get a T2200 filled out every year. I've been audited, and it wasn't a problem. I can't work without these, and the company isn't reimbursing me for these expenses. If you don't have a ridiculously high expense claim, it probably won't even be noticed by the CRA.

You could try writing off a helmet like this too, but most employers don't mandate them. If I was buying a helmet, I would try to claim it, and just pay the difference if the CRA had a problem with it.

I always wrote off my helmets , headsets, nomex ect as work related safety equiptment. Never a problem with CRA.