Lr Helicopters

canyaker

I was just there yesterday researching a BH06 rating. I'll send you a better PM when I get home (typing on my phone right now...) In short, I liked what I saw.

- Darren

Yup... I'm sure I could - MVH runs a top-notch outfit for sure. But in the interest of expanding my horizons and networking, I'm curious what else is out there. I was also interested in LR's operational side (and potentially employment :D), hence my visit.

- Darren

I did my night rating with Luca a few years ago. You will not find a more pleasant or calm instructor in my opinion. A lasting memory were the night-and I mean very dark-confines in Bragg Creek-what a hoot! I was pretty nervous but Luca never even let on. Tony, who looks after the news side of things is also a great guy. As Daz alluded to, every hour of training should be treated as a potential job interview.

• 2 weeks later...

I dont know Luca, but I know Tony. He and I trained together at Millennia in the late 90's together. He is a great guy and I would trust that if he's with LR then they are a class act operation. If I were just looking for 206 or 500 time in a good environment at CYBW I would also check out Red Eagle. Their rates and turbine equipment are top notch.