Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

I just dropped-by to see what was happening here on the site.......

yawn, same old whining being delivered by you-know-who.....

But then P5 promises this gem.....

"If what you are stating is correct and Forestry officials are qualified to make these assessments by virtue of expertise, then I am done with aviation completely.."

Yes, they are experts !!

Experts at riding-around and working with helicopter pilots that they have hired to do a safe and professional job.

It seems you didn't make the grade.

Now please keep your promise to leave aviation. So long, 'bye, enjoy being a dentist.

And if someone would finally cull you from this site once-and-for-all, I might return here more often.

Okay P5, here's your chance to fire-off another whine about why so many customers and employers have kicked you out......

Yeah, yeah, we know already.....it wasn't because of your skills or attitude was it ??

No such luck OT.

As far as the dentistry is concerned... Im sourcing out the tools and planning on having my expert dentisry clinique open soon...

This business of not cutting it .. Not So... How about not putting up with Crap! You should try it some time instead of just rolling over..

OT your (edited by twinnie.. over the line) is showing!

P5 :)

:down: :down: :down:

Please just leave this forum. You contribute nothing of worth, and your whining is boring. You made your own bed, now sleep in it.

Agreed.

Thanks Pilot 5 for being a complete dink to a guy who set out to find out how to solve the problems that you yourself have suffered. I hate the fact that I may have to work with customers with on a chip on their shoulder against pilots after reading the things you say on here.

• Like 7

How does this blacklist work? I saw a pilot once take off like an idiot and cut off another machine coming in with a bucket on a long line. Both machines had to take evasive action with a catastrophe barely avoided. The pilot who made the mistake did something similar the same summer on a different fire. I was hoping he would end up on this blacklist and he was removed from fires that moment but turned up later. I have seen him sevral times since and I hope he has learned. I imagine we all have seen some knuckleheads and also people who make mistakes (I certainly have made many in my career) that they hopefully learn from but I have never seen anyone permanently removed anywhere. Except P5 apparently. Who holds this list and can I get a few names added?

HH

I'll let the court decide! It goona be at least a year+ before theres any news.

As for the negative bad attitude comments. Ok sure! Or get off this forum... whatever!

Thanks on the other hand for the numerous PM's of support and similar stories ( that acording to the nay sayers and supporters of the ASCH experiment just cant exist) Much appreciated.

Off to Flight Safety this week for more Sim time.. Then back in Canada early next week for a little action in the North... Busy busy!!

would you and AR care to comment now on my opinion being the only one that count's?? <_<

I have no idea what you are talking about, I simply have put forward that given your position as a moderator, this topic could and should be cleaned up and made somewhat useful again.

Take it for what it's worth. At this point the entire point of the original topic is gone, and even a decent tangent or two has been wasted.

Site has been like this for far too long.

AR

I have no idea what you are talking about, I simply have put forward that given your position as a moderator, this topic could and should be cleaned up and made somewhat useful again.

Take it for what it's worth. At this point the entire point of the original topic is gone, and even a decent tangent or two has been wasted.

Site has been like this for far too long.

AR

nope... easy way out, AR..

Thanks on the other hand for the numerous PM's of support and similar stories ( that acording to the nay sayers and supporters of the ASCH experiment just cant exist) Much appreciated.

I will not support you via PM Pilot5 (that's the cowards way). However, I will support you openly on a public forum for all to see, and I am sure you have many other supporters lurking in the background to afraid to say anything for fear of the hounds turning on them as they have on you. Your posts generally make a lot of sense and clearly have a loud and clear ring of truth which seems too offend some folks (manager wannabees perhaps?). Hang in there John.

My Best

Splitty

As for you Twinny!! You're doing a great job under trying circumstances. Illegitimi non carborundum!!