Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

I will not support you via PM Pilot5 (that's the cowards way). However, I will support you openly on a public forum for all to see, and I am sure you have many other supporters lurking in the background to afraid to say anything for fear of the hounds turning on them as they have on you. Your posts generally make a lot of sense and clearly have a loud and clear ring of truth which seems too offend some folks (manager wannabees perhaps?). Hang in there John.

My Best

Splitty

As for you Twinny!! You're doing a great job under trying circumstances. Illegitimi non carborundum!!

Loads of support... Thanks Splitpin! :)

I will have absolution in the end... I hope it helps others from the same fate...

Cheers

P5

Illegitimi non carborundum!!

Not exactly true Latin. "Noli nothis permittere te terere" would be more accurate (as long as the father is known) for what you are trying to convey but then it doesn't have the ring to it that the first statement has going for it! Of course you are implying that there is only one of the ******** out there applying the abrasive action otherwise you would have used "Illegitimis non carborundum"!

Not exactly true Latin. "Noli nothis permittere te terere" would be more accurate (as long as the father is known) for what you are trying to convey but then it doesn't have the ring to it that the first statement has going for it! Of course you are implying that there is only one of the ******** out there applying the abrasive action otherwise you would have used "Illegitimis non carborundum"!

Have you got nothing better to do with your sorry little life than pick flyshyte out of pepper!! Get a life HJ!!

I will not support you via PM Pilot5 (that's the cowards way). However, I will support you openly on a public forum for all to see, and I am sure you have many other supporters lurking in the background to afraid to say anything for fear of the hounds turning on them as they have on you. Your posts generally make a lot of sense and clearly have a loud and clear ring of truth which seems too offend some folks (manager wannabees perhaps?). Hang in there John.

My Best

Splitty

As for you Twinny!! You're doing a great job under trying circumstances. Illegitimi non carborundum!!

Personally I am not interested in a management position, I also won't be sending you a PM. P5, judging by your conflicts with forestry, managers, fellow aviators etc. etc. it appears to me that you have made your own bed. Perhaps your fight with OMNR is legitimate, but too many of your comments in other areas here have left you with little credibility. So thanks very much, but you don't appear to represent the majority of the people on this forum, least of all me. If you want to take on all the forest services and companies, don't do it under the banner that you are our only salvation.

There is no question that there are some serious issues facing this industry, it doesn't look like it is going to get any getting any better any time soon. Perhaps in time another attempt at an association, or HAC changing its mandate might happen.....

Glad to see you come back Splitpin, you always keep things interesting. Actually drove through Melfort the other day for the first time, that area is a pretty nice part of Sask.......

• Like 5