HV,

Spelt is actually a wheat substitute for people with gluten intolerances, etc....

I know I should let this go... But then I wouldn't be me!

Spelt is a wheat and is considered to be sort of a cousin to common wheat. It does contain gluten so my sister-in-law with her coeliac disease can't handle it, but many people with common wheat allergies can.

On to more important things:

If an ACP is required to perform a PPC, but a CCP can do a PCC, and an ACP might be a CCP but a CCP is for sure not an ACP, what do the Russian hockey jerseys have on them now?

HV

• Like 1

I know I should let this go... But then I wouldn't be me!

Spelt is a wheat and is considered to be sort of a cousin to common wheat. It does contain gluten so my sister-in-law with her coeliac disease can't handle it, but many people with common wheat allergies can.

On to more important things:

If an ACP is required to perform a PPC, but a CCP can do a PCC, and an ACP might be a CCP but a CCP is for sure not an ACP, what do the Russian hockey jerseys have on them now?

HV

Thats easy! APCCCCP :)

• Like 1

Well,

Just back to the land of internet, and I see this has gone sideways as usual. What a waste, almost had a constructive topic going there until "spelt" became the issue du jour.

For all the young pilots reading this board, take a look at this tread to see why change will never happen in this industry, it's a wonderful little microcosm of our industry.

Enjoy summer everyone, be safe.

AR

• Like 3

Well,

Just back to the land of internet, and I see this has gone sideways as usual. What a waste, almost had a constructive topic going there until "spelt" became the issue du jour.

For all the young pilots reading this board, take a look at this tread to see why change will never happen in this industry, it's a wonderful little microcosm of our industry.

Enjoy summer everyone, be safe.

AR

Are we talking about tires now?? Im so confused....