Just Out Of Curiosity

Ace303

Guest Bullet Remington

Winnie:

I've never been able to find anything like you requested on line. There are a couple of sites that have fairly accurate articles on various subjects.

The one that springs to mind is www.amtonline.com . This magazine is accepted by Transport Canada for recurrent training.

It may be able to provide you with some insight to what the engineer is looking for/at when he does maintenance on your machine/s.

Cheers

BR

Guest Bullet Remington

ICS has an AMT correspondence course. I'm uncertain if they offer it online, though. Last time I talked with anybody about that course Pontious was an air cadet ;)

If I recall correctly, Transport will accept the ICS course as an approved basic training course. However, there is no allowance for apprentice time. You will have to work the hours to get the experience.

I'll scan around and see if I can find an address for them.

ICS = International Correspondence School, I believe.

The course is fairly extensive and covers a truck load of materials and subjects. Personally, from what I've seen of it, the course is pretty good, especially for those who prefer to do this at their own pace. :up: