Bo105 Off Boats

Hi Guys,

We have just brought four BO105's of which I am really looking forward to flying. We have one heading out to support a non-profit off a ship in the south pacific and everyone turned to me for advice on operations of the type off ships. The last one I saw was slinging off a CG vessel in Frobisher Bay last year and completes my resume of experience between BO105's and boats.

The CG is the world expert in operating this type off a vessel, can anyone send my way information, advice, checklists(?) that I can relay to our pilot flying off the boat?

Your time is valued.

Regards,

Steve

Hi Guys,

We have just brought four BO105's of which I am really looking forward to flying. We have one heading out to support a non-profit off a ship in the south pacific and everyone turned to me for advice on operations of the type off ships. The last one I saw was slinging off a CG vessel in Frobisher Bay last year and completes my resume of experience between BO105's and boats.

The CG is the world expert in operating this type off a vessel, can anyone send my way information, advice, checklists(?) that I can relay to our pilot flying off the boat?

Your time is valued.

Regards,

Steve

Call Richard Lajoie, he is the chief rotary instructor for CCG out of Ottawa. He's a great guy and surely has tons of info. 613-998-0544 / richar.lajoie@tg.gc.ca

Send me a PM with all your questions. 5 years with the CG on the Moo Moo Cow!

And do not ask Richie, when i left we were still trying to teach him english! LOL

HI RICHARD! :up: :up:

cheers,

Ronnie

• 2 weeks later...