Gallery

RDM

Sorry 407,

Got the numbers all confused........... :blink: Thinker ain't what it use to be and I am only two tirds yer age :lol:

Still mighty find lookin machine though, had the honor of taken her right of the line from Bell. Boy was that a sweet trip back to YYR at a gazallion knots :up: :up:

Winnie,

Sorry buddy, goin to miss you by two days, I am back in Norgie land on the 7th Jan for three weeks, oh well, rather wonder the streets and drool at blonde courgeous women anyway then sit in a bar with you talkin about helicopters ;);)

BTW........how is it goin up there in Canada?? We are into another normal day here on the Rock.........here is the latest

SPECI CYYT 151841Z CCA 15001KT 1/8SM R29/0800V1400FT/N +SN OVC001 RMK

SF8=

yep............now who in their right mind would rather be flying tours for a nice Hawaii operator........... :huh::huh::huh::huh:

That's too bad about not getting to hook up, however I DO see your point on Drooling vs. chatting helicopters! Anywho, I guess you'll have MORE than enough fun trying not to hurl your hangover all over the super-puma panel?

Anyways, London is Great, but wish there was more flying (Who don't?) But will be good with 3 weeks off for a change!

Cheers

Winnie :up: