Probably A First For The R66

to be honest, it only surprises me it took this long.

Not to bash Robinson, but they are literally in a market where useage, experience and design will dictate a higher than average crash rate, and subsequent injuries or death.

I know those things literally sell themselves, but i sure hope in their package pricing they offer you life insurance policies as well to protect the loved ones left behind.

to be honest, it only surprises me it took this long.

Not to bash Robinson, but they are literally in a market where useage, experience and design will dictate a higher than average crash rate, and subsequent injuries or death.

I know those things literally sell themselves, but i sure hope in their package pricing they offer you life insurance policies as well to protect the loved ones left behind.

Kinda like the "falling stars" of the 80's...!!!

trust me I know about the "falling Stars", but lets be realistic.

I highly doubt Aerospatiale at the time was losing aircraft at the rate Robinson is currently or has in the past. Just browse the FAA site everyday and you'd be hard pressed to not go two days without some Robinson product making the list. Did the A star fall that often? umm....not that i remember.

I also toyed with the thought you only brought up the A Star point as a jab directed at me...i hope you're not that immature.

trust me I know about the "falling Stars", but lets be realistic.

I highly doubt Aerospatiale at the time was losing aircraft at the rate Robinson is currently or has in the past. Just browse the FAA site everyday and you'd be hard pressed to not go two days without some Robinson product making the list. Did the A star fall that often? umm....not that i remember.

I also toyed with the thought you only brought up the A Star point as a jab directed at me...i hope you're not that immature.

A jab at you...???? Why would I bother, you manage too sink yourself constantly on your own...!!!! And as for immature...???!!!

If sales at Aerospat, were even close to what Robinson has accomplished....it could have been even more catasrophic in terms of accidents/incidents !

Yep....no problems at all with Aerospat products I see...!!!??

• Like 1

Sounds a bit like a jab at the ASTAR Helilog, comparing them to a Robinson product is like comparing apples to oranges, both very different but very good for certain things. Personally though I would never fly a Robbie ...ever.

Just a fact....!!!

Doesn't always matter what a machine is "good at"

Matters more how good the inputs are from the meat servo.

I see this was a private operator. Without doubt the majority of robbie accidents are weekend warriors.

Anyway we don't know what happened here.....engine failure? or was he eefing around with his buddy?