Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Probably A First For The R66

serenity now

Or maybe people can stop ******** on me for no reason. I ONLY start screwing around when people #### on me

I got a threshold.. I got a threshold for the abuse that I will take. Now, right now, I'm a ******' race car, right, and you got me the red. And I'm just sayin', I'm just sayin' that it's ******' dangerous to have a race car in the ******' red. That's all. I could blow.

• Like 1

Punk, your pretty tough there behind a keyboard, what I would give to meet you in person. Would you Vertical guys just eject this moron so we can have our forum back.

Would you give me a big hug if we met in person?

Seriously? You're threatening me? You'd think an e-thug such as yourself would be familiar with Vincent Vega.

And whoever said it earlier is right.......if I can REALLY rile up a simpleton such as yourself this much, then I find it enormously motivating.

Does it bug you that I'm smarter than you too?

I'm very intellectual. I'm watching that Stephen Hawking show on discovery right now. YOu wouldn't understand it though.

6_ethugs_2.jpg

• Like 1

I have never flown an R22, but I have flown an R44. So I can't comment on the first one. I found the 44 to be a great helicopter, with great reliability.

I'm do not know of these "known defects". Maybe someone could educate the rest of us on these defects. As far crash survivability, I agree all helicopters should be as safe as reasonably possible.

Oh and while were at it we might as well shut down all the motorcycle manufactures as well, they make machines that are not very survivable in an accident either.How many young men have died on there brand new YZF 1000?

49merc

• Like 2

I do not know of these "known defects"...

I'm also curious. Not stirring the pot here, my curiosity is genuine. All I've flown are R22s and R44s (aside from one flight in a 206L3), and chances are I'll be flying one again someday, so the more I learn about the machines and their known issues, the more tools I should have at my disposal to deal with those issues. Might save my butt one day. :clue:

- Darren

• Like 1