Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

A breath of Fresh Air....

Me too there 407!!!!! Where do we apply again? I miss all the stress over there. Never knew if your coming or going, what Antique your going to fly, how far North of 60 your going? And most of all dealing with the management from back East!(and B.M.).... Gotta go, and phone Mag Seal right away, He''ll definately go back!!! Nothing like working on junk!!!

I just phoned my old buddy over dere at de Cedars near de river. He explained what the Ad means.

"Auto-nomy" means you get to drive de company vehicles all by yourself.

"Innovation" means you can operate a 15,000+ hr 350D model in the Arctic all summer with out spares or relief,

"Immediate openings" means just that, there''s a 350D loaded on de ramp, but no pilotes available.....

I''m in...I just phoned #### and we''re leaving de cedars in a 350D tomorrow for Lac Muskox-breath for the whole summer