Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Avcanada Site?

C-HRIS

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Avcanada was hacked bigtime as was Jetthrust for a short time. The difference was the administrator of jetthrust was at home for the holidays and caught it in time to minimize the damage. Avcanada was not so lucky and it sounds like he has a big old mess to try and clean up.

On a positive note one of our moderators was able to trace the origin of the hacker back and by the sounds of things his internet provider and his own personal computer is probably still smoking after this moderator worked a little voo doo on him. I don't ask questions I just applaude the action. Twerps with computers and too much time on their hands.

• 2 weeks later...

Old Dog..

I spent most of the summer flying in holland, will be home for the winter than back to Holland come spring.

Do you know anything about the Nanchang that is based in boundry Bay?

Someone over here is looking at buying it and I am going to teach her how to fly it this winter.....

....Reverend Chas W.