Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Anybody Here With Any Experience With Aes

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I've heard throught he proverbial rumor mill is that yes Airborne does have two A-stars and two R44s south of GP on that job. A-stars for crew moves and r44's flying bags. Loop hole I supose. All the power to them. Lots of seismic to go around this winter. It's difficult to find a reasonably free seismic fm chanel to work on without walking all over eachother.

Happy Swingin

TB

Guest Angry Egg Driver

No DTII i'm not denying that there are two A-Stars on the job but am sure that they are not swinging bags with them.The higher ups at Airborne that I know surely would not cross the line on their no compete clause?

I don't want to stir up a hornet's nest here, but as a newbie pilot in this industry, I'm curious as to why there's so much ill will towards the Allard Group and Benoit Allard in particular. I've heard nasty adjectives added to his name even here in Quebec.

What's the deal ?