Mac Book Duty Times

Does it though? Was there an update that I missed? Last time I checked there was no way of tracking "days free from duty" .. Can you elaborate?

x2 to cpelton

Logten Pro has built in FTDD

I also run windows on my mac for company FTDD as Numbers doesn't process all the Excel formula's.

I see ... thanks for the info .. do I know who you are? Otherwise the beer thing will get difficult :punk:

however .. LogTenPro still doesn't do what e.g. FLTDUTY does .. as in, prompt you of impending CARs breaches etc .. What you're saying is you have to run a report and then figure out whether you're still within limits, right?

I wished the guy from FLTDUTY would get together with the peops from Corradine and they figured that out .. now THAT would be sweet :)

You have the option to setup any "limits" you want on LTP. Such as "Duty in 7 days", "Duty in 28 days", "hours in 7 days", etc, etc. then in the "Radar" tab, it will show you how many hours remaining before the limit. You can customize the colors to show yellow at one stage and red at another.

LTP is completely customizable to fit your specific regulations. Go to their website and have a look at the tutorials.

I am the slackest guy when it came to keeping my paper logbook current, was sometimes many months behind. Now with LTP on my Iphone, I enter the times as I fly them as it is so easy.

LTP is not cheap, but you get what you pay for.....money well spent.

You have the option to setup any "limits" you want on LTP. Such as "Duty in 7 days", "Duty in 28 days", "hours in 7 days", etc, etc. then in the "Radar" tab, it will show you how many hours remaining before the limit. You can customize the colors to show yellow at one stage and red at another.

LTP is completely customizable to fit your specific regulations. Go to their website and have a look at the tutorials.

I am the slackest guy when it came to keeping my paper logbook current, was sometimes many months behind. Now with LTP on my Iphone, I enter the times as I fly them as it is so easy.

typical Apple homo. not that there is anything wrong with that

Completely agree, it's great for the 'hours flown / time' limits .. however it doesn't tell you when your next day off will have to be or how many days off you've had in the last so many days etc. .. Apparently you can run a report and see whether you have or have not breached a rule, but there is nothing on the RADAR that tells you whether you've had enough days off .. I had contacted Coradine regarding this and they agreed they didn't have the capabilities .. Which again, is very unfortunate :mellow: