Gallet Lh 250

How sad is this! I am a helicopter pilot, I am not in any way conected with Tiger Performance or Gallet Helmets.

My intention was to pass on my experience to others so they may benefit.

It is very clear that this is not a Helcopter Pilot Forum.

I don't know what it is .....buy it sure is sad!!!!

Sad indeed HELICANADA! Unfortunately when Sudden Stop or MMike get involved in any threads it inevitably digresses, unfortunately it is wrecking the site.

I have a Gallet 150, excellent helmet.

• Like 4

How sad is this! I am a helicopter pilot, I am not in any way conected with Tiger Performance or Gallet Helmets.

who do you work for?

what are you endorsed on?

how long have you been in the industry?

do some name dropping if you have to, so we know who you imply who you are

maybe some of that (provided you submit true details) will clear up some of the confusion.

As it stands right now, the evidence, or lack there of, supports the concensus above.

• Like 1

Sad indeed HELICANADA! Unfortunately when Sudden Stop or MMike get involved in any threads it inevitably digresses, unfortunately it is wrecking the site.

don't forget to give splitty a negative rep too, or you prove inexplicitely that you're doing it based on personal issues.

• Like 1

Oh blow me.

(Oohhhhhh....MMike is being rude and provactive........)

• Like 3

People experienced with forums tend to see a lot of posts like this. And they are invariably spam.

They can be disguised as, "Wow I found this great product...check out this link!"

Or even more clever...

"I'm looking for info XXX. I came across this company, but I'm not sure. Do you think this is a good idea?"

spambots are everywhere. So if you actually DO want to say something good, (which people rarely do on the internet.....hence the high levels of suspicion in the first place), then it's usually best to somehow inject a disclaimer somehow saying that you have no affiliation with the aforementioned company/product.

I'm not trying to start anything. I'm just saying that your initial post appeared very spammy. If that is not the case, then great and i offer my humblest apologies.

• Like 2

don't forget to give splitty a negative rep too, or you prove inexplicitely that you're doing it based on personal issues.

Because he (usually) has something of value to contribute to threads, I rarely see that from you 2 of the 3 amigos...........

• Like 1

Hello there,

I have this helmet in yellow...looks awesome. It's still brand new and I look forward to putting it to good use soon. I have a few questions concerning these lines:

"It has ANR using 9 volt battery ( buy on sale, averge price $2.75 ) last about 12 to 18 hrs.

I also use CEP soon to be CME. The noise reduction is wonderful!!!!!

I also use an inline Bluetooth cell phone and iPod interface so I can make calls from the machine"

I did not go with ANR, I dislike dealing with and depending on batteries. But I did go with the CEP's...I have CEP's in all my headset gear.

My questions are....What is CME? And how much did the Bluetooth/iPod interface cost you? I might be interested in fitting an inexpensive, tiny, lightweight interface onto my stuff...any good leads toward websites and your experience with these type items?

I'm, Lucky Day!!

3a_001Lucky.jpg

I honestly would like an award Mike.

Someone seems to be wanting to give us alot more credit than we're actually entitled to.

Us alone surely can't be the cause mentioned. Its more a team effort I think.

But I'm selfish. Give me the **** award since a select few guys think the site is wrecked.

So, I'm going to sit by my post office box and wait for the diploma, the trophy, or perhaps the Medal from those who throw stones in glass houses.

• Like 1