Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Gallet Lh 250

Dear Sudddenstop,

there is a reason for your rep, your insults and erogant attitude have alienated almost every single person on here over the last year. It is at the point where I don't care what you have to say, weather it be good or bad, I don't want to read it.

I am sitting here with 3 other pilots and 2 other engineers that all agree how bad the forum has gotten with you and MMIKE. I have not been part of your guys rep as I just discovered the voting thing...I think it is great, it shows how little the people of this forum want to hear all that BS you two type. So count me in from here on in as part of your conspiracy theory, along with I bet 90% of the people on this forum.

While I am doing this, I must tell of the most recent time you pissed me off. It was your comment about viewers per posters on the crash at Stewart. I did not post becasue that is the way I felt about it...I used facebook because he was a friend. I was appauled how you could give an opinion of anything at a time like that........but once agian, like so many times before, you opened your mouth and s h i t came out. I know that the pilot in that wreck, would have been more than happy not to have you post on there at all.

oh, and I love my Gallet 250, best on the market, except for the cold weather cracks in the paint behind the ear cups.

• Like 5

Dear Sudddenstop,

there is a reason for your rep, your insults and erogant attitude have alienated almost every single person on here over the last year. It is at the point where I don't care what you have to say, weather it be good or bad, I don't want to read it.

I am sitting here with 3 other pilots and 2 other engineers that all agree how bad the forum has gotten with you and MMIKE. I have not been part of your guys rep as I just discovered the voting thing...I think it is great, it shows how little the people of this forum want to hear all that BS you two type. So count me in from here on in as part of your conspiracy theory, along with I bet 90% of the people on this forum.

While I am doing this, I must tell of the most recent time you pissed me off. It was your comment about viewers per posters on the crash at Stewart. I did not post becasue that is the way I felt about it...I used facebook because he was a friend. I was appauled how you could give an opinion of anything at a time like that........but once agian, like so many times before, you opened your mouth and s h i t came out. I know that the pilot in that wreck, would have been more than happy not to have you post on there at all.

oh, and I love my Gallet 250, best on the market, except for the cold weather cracks in the paint behind the ear cups.

1) "arrogant", "whether", "appalled"

2) You REALLY are giving me/us too much credit

3) I DELIBERATELY did not post in the Nelson thread (other than the link to the news story) because I did not think it would be appropriate for me to do so....that was personal to many people. I do not have that kind of connection, so I stayed out of it.

4) I still really don't what I've done that has been so bad. I have only ever reacted to others. I have never instigated. I am entitled to an opinion. Just because you don't agree, doesn't mean I'm wrong. So suck it up, princess.

5) I have actually taken a fair amount of abuse and not returned it. That will change however.

• Like 1

Dear Sudddenstop,

want to know why I posted that?

it's because it appalled me to see so many "name hunters" enter...look for the name of the deceased, or details of the accident, and then leave without offering a condolence.

At one point there was over a thousand views and less than 20 condolences (and growing). Thats hardly an acceptable behaviour. I think it warranted a comment whether you agree or not. I think the deceased and his family should have been treated better than that. maybe I could have started a totally separate thread yes, but as you said, you don't read what I write anyways, so that avenue would have reduced the number of views and been worthless to make my point.

• Like 2

and for the record "WE" are not the ones who derailed the thread. The post looked spammy. That fact was mentioned. Turns out it's not spam. Ok move the fark on.

Talk about drama queens. Oh calamity!!! Yet another thread has been RUINED because of a legitimate observation. The content makes no difference. Merely because SS (or me) said something, the thread is ruined.

People here accuse me of being childish. (which I will not deny). I have an odd sense of humour. Many people appreciate it. (even some people at Vertical!). you don't like it? TFB.

This place is more clique-ish than high school.

Hello there,

I have this helmet in yellow...looks awesome. It's still brand new and I look forward to putting it to good use soon. I have a few questions concerning these lines:

"It has ANR using 9 volt battery ( buy on sale, averge price $2.75 ) last about 12 to 18 hrs.

I also use CEP soon to be CME. The noise reduction is wonderful!!!!!

I also use an inline Bluetooth cell phone and iPod interface so I can make calls from the machine"

I did not go with ANR, I dislike dealing with and depending on batteries. But I did go with the CEP's...I have CEP's in all my headset gear.

My questions are....What is CME? And how much did the Bluetooth/iPod interface cost you? I might be interested in fitting an inexpensive, tiny, lightweight interface onto my stuff...any good leads toward websites and your experience with these type items?

CME refers to Custom Made Earpiece. I had custom earpieces made by a hearing aid company. They are made of a soft rubber and have a vent in them to allow for pressure differences when flying. I have sent them in to have the CEP mics and wiring installed.

The bluetooth interface...Blulink Wireless Cell Phone/iPod adapter...T-5449-PA 86BLU/H Costs $285.00 US

Both items puchased from Tiger Performance in New York State