Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Coulson Vs Helijet

Outwest

seasons greetings mr 412 and mrs 12

the thought did occur to me !! mrs miller might not like it though. We're on standby today for tsunami relief work, we took a #### kicking out this way yesterday. Maybe Vancouver isn't so bad after all. Cheers

I'm keeping my eye on you Miller.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4961 you freak leave me alone you're not my type.

Just got back from a days flying in tsunami country, Phuket, Kao Lak etc. Its chaos in there, 1500 missing still, 800 dead. The coastline is devastated, where we were in Kao Lak the wave made it in 1km!!, I flew over the spot where I spent my honeymoon in April, its gone. Not just smashed, but gone, completely, no sign it ever existed. Saw lots of Euro tourists in really bad shape, flew the worst out to Hat Yai. The Thai pm is saying they have a handle on it, but they need a lot of help out here. This is bad, so India and Sri Lanka must be just awful. Its pretty sad here right now.

I've been trying to find some pics too, but no luck. If you want a general idea of what it would look like check out the Coulson Aircrane site and have a peek at their logging ships there. Very slick machines for sure. Just invision a Sea King that's been stretched out and painted a brilliant black. Very drool worthy. Saw a pic in the Times Colonist a few days back, made the Helijet ships look tiny. B)

I've been trying to find some pics too, but no luck. If you want a general idea of what it would look like check out the Coulson Aircrane site and have a peek at their logging ships there. Very slick machines for sure. Just invision a Sea King that's been stretched out and painted a brilliant black. Very drool worthy. Saw a pic in the Times Colonist a few days back, made the Helijet ships look tiny. B)

Coulson photo gallery

Nice pics, but an old gallery. The executive machine has a nicer paint job on it. It was featured on a Victoria news broadcast a few weeks ago. Looked sharp, might be the same machine they had at HAI, don't know if they changed the exterior paint job though. Looked really nice on camera.

Happy New Year.

RH

• 6 months later...
Looks like Heli-Jet has some competition. Wayne Coulson has started a new company called Executive Transport Airways. He has re-designed, re-furbished an S61N into a really nice executive class airliner. You will not find a nicer 61 anywhere. From the all leather seats, LCD screens for pax DVD video, Bose headsets and galley to the all new panel with Garmin 530. I think he has HJ worried as they are fighting to keep him out of YVR and YYJ harbour heli-pads. I think pax will accept the extra 5 mins to have a stand-up cabin, flight attendant and (mostly) individual seats. Not to mention $99 vs $160.

This is true. If anyone would like to see pictures of our helicopter please go to www.executivetransport.ca.

Britton Coulson