Mass Exodus

pilot5

How come there are no gruesome details yet, don't you guys have any rumors going yet? Where the blood, got to have it

A Canadian Operator in trouble, you know what I mean by Canadian Operator right? a Company in Canada that hires you and helps you pay for things you need in life like a mortgage, feeding the family etc and in exchange you just go and do what you always wanted to do in life, fly helicopters.

Don't get me wrong, I don't work for them and don't have much of clue of what is happening with them. Just hate to see people happy and in a rush to spread bad news and asking "gruesome details" of a helicopter company in trouble in an industry that I loved and supported me for the last 34 years.

JD

Oh my god !!! why are you hiding Jacques ??

You don't work for them?

Does "Coast to coast" tells you somthing ??

You know everything about this my friend !

• Like 1

Oh my god !!! why are you hiding Jacques ??

You don't work for them?

Does "Coast to coast" tells you somthing ??

You know everything about this my friend !

I know about coast to coast, Mustang, Heli-Excel, Heli-Inter, Helicraft, Wildcat, VIH, HTS and a bunch of other companies. That doesn't mean I know what is happening with them. I am sure i will find out what "the gruesome details" are in the next couple of days.

I am probably one of the rare one not hiding behind a full nickname like "helirico" or "pilot5" but it is regulation in this forum. You can read my name right there if you know who i am, like you just did.

JD

• Like 4

I know about coast to coast, Mustang, Heli-Excel, Heli-Inter, Helicraft, Wildcat, VIH, HTS and a bunch of other companies. That doesn't mean I know what is happening with them. I am sure i will find out what "the gruesome details" are in the next couple of days.

I am probably one of the rare one not hiding behind a full nickname like "helirico" or "pilot5" but it is regulation in this forum. You can read my name right there if you know who i am, like you just did.

JD

HEY! How come I don't know everything JD is supposed to know? I work for the same tribe ...

By the way JD! Heard that Frontier is going to change its name to some kind of prisoner transport sounding name - and not only that - we aren't going to get our pensions either!!!!

REALLY! It's a fact! Or my name's not Helicopterjim!!!

• Like 1

hey how about flipping this news around,,, if people are leaving because of money and tours then prime time to apply with a wage requirement and tour length needed request. If they need to replace the crews leaving maybe you can be sitting in a good spot??? just a thought!!

if they say no, then move on..

hey how about flipping this news around,,, if people are leaving because of money and tours then prime time to apply with a wage requirement and tour length needed request. If they need to replace the crews leaving maybe you can be sitting in a good spot??? just a thought!!

if they say no, then move on..

I know thats a novel approach, but doomed to fail.

they're still going to go with the lowest "bidder" and how many starving in debt up to their eyebrows pilots are out there who will lowball their wage an extend their tour length just to get that first job.

• Like 2