Mass Exodus

pilot5

Cp is top notch

food for thought....some people think i'm top notch LOL

not that i'm bashing the current CP, I have no idea who he is, just pointing out it's all relative and subject to debate no matter what side of the fence you're on.

if someone likes him, great, if someone doesn't...who the F cares? life goes on.

• Like 4

hopefully they picked up a new CP in there house cleaning. <_<

What do you have against the chief pilot? He is a great training pilot and a stand up guy. Or do you want his job so there can be a clean sweep of all upper management. I am sure to watch my back with you around there K.M. Hopefully we won't be catching the same bus anytime soon or you might just throw me under it to advance your career.

I've worked there. It was alright when they had the old CP a couple years ago, he actually cared about his guys and stood behind them. The place has become top heavy and pilots are considered a nessasary evil. I could go on and on but out of respect for the guys still working there I won't.

And the new chief pilot doesn't stand behind his guys? I think he does. I have not seen the company become top heavy. The same positions have been there all along. Maybe if you could have done the job efficiently you would still be there. It is sink or swim. Not everyone can do the work they do and apparently you couldn't.

It is crazy to see how this topic is going. A moderator should really shut it down.I thought flaming of companies was not allowed on the forums. The talk of crappy wages and rotation is being dealt with and they are going in the right direction. I will make 6 figures this year there.Sure I had to work for it but it beats not working. Basically, if you don't want to be there, go somewhere else.

• Like 1

I've worked for all the companies in their organisation....Afew years back but I can only say that the folks I worked with were all top-notch from management on down. P5 got canned and is just bitter because he was so hard done-by. Grow-up JR!

Zoltar

I worked contract for Mustang in 2002, 2003 ,2008.

Never canned they just didn't want the pay the higher rate...( and I didn't buy into the full time lower rate thing cause it doesn't matter if you are contract or "full time =Lower rate" if they don't have the work they don't have the work .(or the work I like doing) If its slow its slow!

Do your self a favour and try to make an objective./subjective comment without the high school bullying! It shows the typical highschool mentaility that drags the who thing down.

Thread drift again....sorry .. and yes the CP is a stand up guy- No question! The issue rests with the upper management not the middle management.

P5

Zoltar

I worked contract for Mustang in 2002, 2003 ,2008.

Never canned they just didn't want the pay the higher rate...( and I didn't buy into the full time lower rate thing cause it doesn't matter if you are contract or "full time =Lower rate" if they don't have the work they don't have the work .(or the work I like doing) If its slow its slow!

Do your self a favour and try to make an objective./subjective comment without the high school bullying! It shows the typical highschool mentaility that drags the who thing down.

Thread drift again....sorry .. and yes the CP is a stand up guy- No question! The issue rests with the upper management not the middle management.

P5 John,look.....give your head a shake! You are lucky to be working anywhere.....Mustang, Inter, Excel sure at the time were paying maybe lower than elsewhere but they have always had great people......you aren't, simple. Bert