Sign in to follow this  
canuck600A

Machine Missing Near Kelowna

no question there it could have been, but it should be showing re-registered shouldn't it? I've always seemed to notice that TC's site is not that far behind when being up to date.

i suppose this creates alot more questions than it answers....

Perhaps my previous post was a bit confusing, but I question the accuracy of any of the TC documents or records. C-GVIA was a B1 originally but it has been a B2 for about 5 years (at least). I brought this to the attention of TC a couple of years ago, because it has been officially declared a B2, but nothing has changed.

My level of faith in government (small g intentional) remains undiminished...

HV

For what it is worth, I saw a solid colored a-star (sorry, morning sun blocked color verfication) fly over my cabin (in the Green lake area BC)in the direction of Kamloops. Looked like it was coming out of 100 Mile House. This was saturday morning....

trying to figure out who this might be... flew out of langley for a few years and am hoping the pilot is ok... i googled images c-gjup and got many pictures of breasts... some nice, some not so much... but no helicopters... just titties... anyways... if you could shoot me a pm if you know who the pilot may be... cheers!

rts

For what it is worth, I saw a solid colored a-star (sorry, morning sun blocked color verfication) fly over my cabin (in the Green lake area BC)in the direction of Kamloops. Looked like it was coming out of 100 Mile House. This was saturday morning....

Did you call the recue centre help line???

1-877-907-5040