Maintenance Tracking

pilot5

Wrench benders and maintenance managers.

If you had a fleet of helicopters and you wanted a pilot/engineers friendly onboard system that would monitor engine and component times,cycles etc. downloadable diectly to HQ's prm. What system based on experinece causes the least amount of grief?

Brite saver is about to drive me up the wall due to the 70% down time of the internet server- In france!

A better solution would be appreciated.

Thanks

P5

I just ran into the guys from Oceania Aviation at the China Heli-Expo. They are out of Auckland NZ and they have a great little maintenance tracking program they have put together. Works with an iphone app so the pilot can enter his flight times on the phone and then that updates the digital journey log and all the tech records as well as the maintenance tracking. Things like ADs will pop up on the pilots phone so they don't get over flown. Also tracks spares inventory. All in all it looks like a user friendly, efficient system. Might be worth looking into.

http://www.oceania-aviation.com/home.aspx

Jonathan Bowen is the guy who I spoke with.

• Like 1

I just ran into the guys from Oceania Aviation at the China Heli-Expo. They are out of Auckland NZ and they have a great little maintenance tracking program they have put together. Works with an iphone app so the pilot can enter his flight times on the phone and then that updates the digital journey log and all the tech records as well as the maintenance tracking. Things like ADs will pop up on the pilots phone so they don't get over flown. Also tracks spares inventory. All in all it looks like a user friendly, efficient system. Might be worth looking into.

http://www.oceania-aviation.com/home.aspx

Jonathan Bowen is the guy who I spoke with.

Maintenance tracking?? New Zealand?? Give your head a shake Mate!

• Like 1