Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

What News From Se Asia?

Guest Bullet Remington

Talked with a Buddy of mine from here, who works for KBA. He's shipping back out to Mali this week.

The latest is that all KBA personnel are fine. Couple of the Twotters did get some minor damage, but all are back to airworthy.

Latest reports are that some of the outer island resorts are flattened, basically BER.

From the looks of things, they'll be flying humanitarin missions for the foreseeable future.

I most happy that things worked out for a lot of people. On the other hand, I am deeply saddened that so many have lost their lives. Its especially heart wrenching to view the loss of the children.

My thoughts go out to the families.

For those of you floggin over there, especially you float drivers, be careful! The water will be very treacherous with things floating and hidden just below the surface.

Every body be safe, and come home in one piece.