Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Vih Buys And Ec130b4

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm not so sure they make VCRs anymore, maggie :huh: ... (i've got one that still flashes 12:00... there's not a chance it would record soaps!!)

maybe you should think about droppin' them scissors and run home with a handful of ft. erie flowers... surprise the **** outta mrs. maggie... the soaps'll be the last thing on her mind!!... remember my earlier post "shaggin' night in canada".

call me if ya need one of those l'il blue pills... i use 'em to keep from rollin' outta bed these days!! :up:

Thirty two actually.Selling off all jetboxes and replacing with the 130s.Helisking,Siesmic,long term fire contracts in the U.S.,International in China and Guina and best of all takeing over the Lands and Forest work and machines in Nova Scotia.

Cheers and good day Mini........... :up: :up:

Mag: The shredding thing would be a great idea to bring the supply and demand in line !!! I'm sure your paycheck provider will be the first to go forward with your

high level thought with all the trade in helicopters. You know, the ones they in the past resold . Looking forward to the industry leader to lead on. I cant wait to work on all the new EC products!!