Wayne Johnson - Black Swan Heli

For the info of friends of Wayne's he's ccurrently being med-evac'd to the U of A Hospital in Edmonton to undergo treatment for a just diagnosed multiple myeloma cancer of the spine. He'll be undergoing dialysis tonight, and Linda is, of course, with him.

Many of us have been aware of the back pain Wayne has been dealing with all summer, and it has now destroyed two vertebrae.

Linda can be reached on her email at linda@blackswanhelicopters.com

Around the hanger we've watched Wayne's condition deteriorate over the summer, it's like watching someone age 20 years in a matter of months. We're all hopeful that the doctors will get him on path back to normalcy and back to his usual self. Not being around the hangar the last few weeks has left a rather large void.

As I hear further information from Linda I'll make sure to keep everyone informed, and will be sure to pass along all well wishes to them both.

Our thoughts and prayers are with Wayne and Linda during this time and we're hoping to have you both back in the hangar as soon as possible.

Sean Smith

DOM, Black Swan Helicopters

Though we've never met, I wish the best for Wayne and Linda and all of you at Black Swan. I've had a couple of close friends wage similar battles, and I know that void you speak of.

Take care,

Darren