So Long, And Thanks For All The Fish

RTR

The fact that the former employee was named makes all the difference and I'm glad the thread's gone. It wouldn't matter who was named, it none of our business. I'm surprised that TC can make that available to the public!

I'm sorry that anyone would choose to leave this forum because of that thread, but we all have our limits, that's for sure.

DM

• Like 1

Rob will be fine. He doesn't really care that it was posted because he wants the rest of us to understand how dysfunctional the government system can be. I know I am speaking for him but I think I am correct.Our regulatory body could be very different with some new direction but that is far from happening. Our Police forces, Commercial transport inspectors(highways),Game wardens and all regulatory bodies of Government have changed in my life time. When I was young I respected them now a lot of times I look at them (small Portion)and wonder what the heck are they thinking. It will not be long before your Transport inspector shows up with a Glock and a Taser on their belt.

Rob. Hope you are suffering in Brazil in the sun see you in the summer when it is warm enough to support you again.

• Like 1

so, it makes me wonder why it was closed when the guy affected doesn't care. From what I could see, the thread wasn't ugly, and not even heading that way.

the ones who called for it to be closed because names were mentioned lose that argument if rob didn't care...so who's left?

TC??

Is verticals puppet strings controlled by transport??

• Like 2

so, it makes me wonder why it was closed when the guy affected doesn't care. From what I could see, the thread wasn't ugly, and not even heading that way.

the ones who called for it to be closed because names were mentioned lose that argument if rob didn't care...so who's left?

TC??

Is verticals puppet strings controlled by transport??

Ding, Ding, Ding...

We have a winner!

• Like 2

I'm honestly starting to believe this forum has to be a collection of some of the most ignorant people in the country, and I mean in the literal sense of the word.

"First world problems," indeed, well put.

Fortunately I know a lot of very intelligent people in this industry, who do think critically, and understand the systems in which they work and live and the various constraints put on them. Because to flip through this site over the years a person could be easily lead to believe there are no such beasts to be found. It is no wonder there are countless shitstorms masquerading as helicopter operations out there, they seem to have an endless supply of lambs to lead to the slaughter. It really is sad to see the knee-jerk reactions on display here time and again, followed shortly by the loud "plunk" of heads diving into the sand amongst half-hearted cries of loyalty. No surprise the thread was removed either, guess "public" has a different definition these days.

I will give Rob credit where credit is due: He seems to understand how this all works, or at least he does now, and that there are lessons to be learned in just about everything in life. When those lessons are learned it's time to move on and apply them. It's something most of you spagetti spined ignoramuses could learn from. You might find it actually solves some of the issues you moan about day in and day out yet do nothing to rectify.

Really? This is the best we have to offer? Truly, truly, pathetic. I suppose I should leave as well, seems to be en vogue these days.

AR

• Like 4