Enough Said

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To the moderator

Perhaps OT could be the one who moderates "kinder and fairer" He seens to have the knack!

"You keep changing your name here, but you are still an XXXX.

In the real world, I suspect the "extra special" new you is still the same XXXX too.

Take a look in the mirror, read your own posts, get a grip, and get help.

It's no wonder you can't hold a job, or be welcome here.

Moderators, what happened to the "kinder, gentler" Caaviation ??

This little XXXX is making trouble again.......and needs to be fired again."

Anthing else?

Repeat after me Peeshooter "WOULD YOU LIKE FRIES WITH THAT" ahhhh doesn't that feel better, I am sure the company associated with the above saying would have some snappy uniforms that will fit a man of your stature, and if you are lucky enough to run the fryer they might even be made of Nomex. All kidding aside Ps I wish you nothing but the best in your Heli job Hunting, feel free to use me as a reference on your CV.

Deep Throat II

DT

Well thats a very kind offer comming from somebody who can't figure out if he is a kangaroo or a football head!

I am thrilled !, You should also know that I make great frenchfries, and have no problem making french fries yesterday, today or even as a job tommorrow.

I don't think that this type of work is demeaning at all, but feel sorry for somebody who would think it was and would guess that they either have a huge chip on thier shoulder or a severe inferiority complex.

Be happy deep trout, swim little deep trout ,swim.

:up:

Sigh. Boys, boys, boys. I'm relieved that punches can't be thrown in this virtual world. Go to your respective corners now, drop the gloves and chill a moment. This ain't my fight and you can tell me to butt out and drop dead and go to h*** if you wish, but you know I've got to say something first.

What is it that you want, PS? What were you hoping to accomplish here? Do you think that you can acquire what you want, in this manner, on this Forum?

Whether it's your first visit here or your 101st, flaming-throwing and name calling won't help. What on earth happened to you, specifically, that would cause such anger and hatred? You sound like such a young guy to be so ticked off. Life is so short. And the good guys don't always finish first nor do they all wear white hats.

Really, it's a nice bunch here. When cool heads prevail this Forum can be quite productive. I feel bad that you're so upset. I've been in some really sucky jobs myself (in a different industry, but still a dog-eat-dog, highly-competitive industry) and I've eaten my share of crow. But we live, we learn, we move on. We have to. That's how we thrive and that's how we survive.

So specifically and calmly, what is the problem and what do you need or want help with? (Okay, now I'm going to brace myself for a bruising, but hope you'll be nice, PS. I don't know you from Adam, but I sure hope things turn around for the better for you. Only you can make that happen. Can you turn this around into something good?)

TRANSQ

WELL I'VE JUST GIVEN UP!, I GUESS I JUST HAVE TO GET USED TO THE FACT THAT ITS AN EGO DRIVEN BUSINESS, MOSTLY COMPRISED OF THOSE WHO ARE EASILY BRAIN WASHED OR WHO LIVE IN FORCED FANTASY LAND. SO BE IT- BUT IT AIN'T THE PLACE FOR ME .THERE IS SIMPLY TOO MUCH LYING AND UNDERHANDEDNESS THAT'S NOT WORTH THE STRESS. TOO BAD I'VE HAD THE BAD LUCK TO RUN INTO CRUMBY OPERATORS. I AM CERTAIN THAT THERE IS A PLACE SOMEWHERE WHERE HONESTY , TRUTH, AND FAIRNESS EXISTS IN A SMALL DEGREE. I BET THERE ARE PROBABLY SOME OK COMPANIES TOO. I MAY HAVE TO LOWER MY EXPECTATIONS.

FOR KNOW I AM GOING TO MAKE FRENCH FRIES AS DT2 OR "FOOTBALL HEAD" IS GIVING ME A REFERENCE.

CAN'T WAIT