Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

How To Act?

An old saying to keep in mind when the "world appears to be closing in on you":

"I thought I was bad off because I had no shoes and then I met a man who had no feet".

Considering what has gone on in the world in the last two weeks, consider yourself lucky that you even had a tree for Christmas and a computer/laptop to read this.

Haven't quite figured out if I'm an early bird or a night owl, GM. It all runs together sometimes, either a sign of stress or an overactive mind. I'm guessing the latter. And my happy pills: joe, java, blackstrap, mud, motor oil or coffee...lots of coffee! There's a rule at my house: don't mess me until I've had at least one cup of it! So I'm here hanging at all weird hours sometimes. And I concur: Any day that I'm not pushing up daisies with my toes is a good day indeed!

I think Peeshooter's going to be okay. He's a nice guy. Got a family, too. Just needs a little confidence again and some self-imposed redirection. And P.S., if you're out there, take what these guys say to heart. They're good people.

When life gives you lemons, make lemonade! (Oh, I hate that cliché!)