Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Pretty Cool Gov't Video-vertol Logging!

duf

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Camps in Canada tend to be 10x better than in the US. You dont have to share rooms, and the food is usually stellar. Easily add a couple of pounds to the budda belly in camp. Best part is you cant spend any money! unless you get suckered into a card game. (learnt that lesson)

As for the 500, I love flying it, and it was made for logging support.

So any one loggin at the moment, who's out and where.

Whats a support driver maing in Canada these days.. VIH? Prism? West Coast? Heard Prism's paying well ? any truth to this?

Heading into camp next week , not sure where.... kinda looking forward to it. girlfirend is driving me crazy and broke.....

jfk

Hey Angry Egg Driver

Just wondering about your handle. Do you call yourself AED in reference to the fact that you drive angry eggs or is it that you are angry about driving eggs. I'm beginning to think the latter by the tone of most of your posts. Lighten up and enjoy. Honest this is a good place.

TB

Mag seal : Is their any chance you could share what type of job you do? I like the sound of nothing less then $450.00 for getting out of bed. Is that USD or CND?Are you a pilot or AME? You must of been doing this for soon time. Let us know as I have shopping bills to pay off and there not mine either!