Aip

cap

• 3 weeks later...
For those that would like to do so, the AIP can now be downloaded at:

www.tc.gc.ca/CivilAviation/Regserv/affairs/AIP/pdf.htm

Caution: make sure you got room for this download and it takes a while also.

i tried your link and no joy for me. then all i could find that was available for download was the glossary.

• 5 weeks later...
thanks boy's...

took me less than 90 seconds to down load and save all 778 pages of it...

no more updates...yea haw :blink:

doesn't matter anymore, last paper AIP amendment will be in April 2005. After that NAV CANADA takes over the "state AIP", and TC will issue a twice-a-year AIM (Aircrew Information Manual - same asin USA) which will be a hard-bound book life the CFS. Expect this to be mailed to everyone for free a couple times, and then likely online only, but still available on paper for a fee. As a result, the ASL loses its free ride to every pilots door :down: , so the ASL will merge with Vortex and Maintainer :shock: , grab back the old Airspace Newsletter while it's at it :up: , and be re-issued as the Civil Aviation Journal or Aviation Safety Journal . The first AIM should arrive around the Fall/late Fall, while the first "Journal" will come mid to late summer, Last ASL will be ASL 2/2005 :hide: