Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

As 350 Book

Phil Croucher

Hi change - the website version is always the latest (due to lag in the supply chain etc) but that one hasn't changed much for the last 6 months. Aviation world certainly do stock the books, as do Hammond, but you won't necessarily find them with people who also stock Culhane, such as Calgary Pilot Supply ;)

Phil

PS - forgot to mention - the colour versions are not available in bookstores - only from the website. This is because they cost so much there's hardly any margin if you set a sensible price.

Dear Phil ,

I receive your AS350 book , Thank you very much , myself, Gary (Krebs)and Jean (Handfield) went quickly trough it and we would like to meet you at the HAI or HAC to promote your very good book. We will read carefully and we will like to update with you (if you agree).

There is an update than can be useful for your book is our new model B3E, so please say in touch with us. I would like to have your e mail, please send me claude.roy@eurocopter.ca

I want to invite you for an update course B3E next week .

Let me know please

Claude

Thank you Claude - I'm afraid I won't be at HAI this year as I'm too busy running my school, but I may be travelling to Canada later on this year. I believe I did mention the B3e in the intro but as it's new I didn't have much information - more would be greatly appreciated! I will email you.

BTW - tell Gary he owes me some progress tests! :)

Phil