Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Work Permit Changes

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, Widgeon and everyone else. It's my fault. I hijacked the Work Permit Changes thread with Post 39 when I felt the need to defend German girls carrying beer steins after a comment was made by DTII; the post was deleted and it all went downhill from there. I take full responsibility; my apologies. I have since whacked my fingertips with a hammer. :) .

widgeon ------my father would definitely agree with you 1000%. He claimed that there might be pollution in the frozen water and that just wouldn't do :D . He also would've grabbed a glass of Single malt outta your hand if you attempted to put Coke, Pepsi or something else like that with it. Couldn't staand Scotch myself until my Scottish granny introduced me to Single malt. Now I don't touch the "other kind". I consider my Glenlivet as being part of my Canadian winter "survival gear" :wacko: . I'm open for suggestions on many other Single malts (I know a few others), as you were serving them in the land of Single malt.

TQN------you had more than able assistance from Albert Ross and I, so don't apologize. Albert and I had it "on subject" for awhile and then we "ran amuck". :lol:

...on a more serious note, ice cubes can carry Hepatitis A. I spent six months in Africa last year and we were warned not to take ice in our drinks...

I've been vaccinated, so I'm not worried, but sure makes a darn good excuse to ban ice ! :up:

TQN -------yes I know you can lead everyone astray. If your "lady" would just stop for a moment or sit down for a short while then that wouldn't happen to me. :P:lol::lol: When 'ol uncle Roy and I were someplace and saw such a nice-looking young lady like her, we'd just look at each other and grinned without saying a word. You would "tickle his funny-bone" young lady. :P:lol::lol: