Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Work Permit Changes

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DT II,

With your last post, you've sunk to a level that makes you come accros as being no better than PS. I won't comment further on it.

If this crap keeps up, the forums will end up losing moderators as well. No fun being caught in the crossfire between slaggers.

I suggest you all take a "time out" as they say in kindergarden and re-read the board guidelines...

"I don't know where you get your preoccupation or association that a certain personality makes a better or safer or more customer orientated pilot. This make no sense to me at all. "

i'm going to really try to keep my stick on the ice for this one........... :P

two pilots walk through the door for one position............

both with 5000 hours

both with experience in all facets of the industry

one of them is an @sshole........the other is not...............

who will get hired AND what other than personality really plays a role in the decision??? :blink:

my 2 pesos worth tonight ;)

:huh: Gambler and F.F......You guys are right on. To think that our country along with this industry opens it's arms to the world.....makes be proud to be Canadian :up: For anyone to think that they are not employable because of some token amount of pilot's that come here from overseas, just plain has their head up there :shock: . Equality is not measured from where you came from, your skin colour, or accent. The true measure of an individual comes from within. A desireable pilot shows common sense, honesty, integrity, hard work , dedication (also to oneself), etc., etc., Those traits my friends, are what get you hired, not just a number of flight hours....... ;)