Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Work Permit Changes

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aha interesting topic..... So peeshoter u run around at night with a white pillowcase over the head??? Every immigrant I know is working .....paying taxes....never mind what the goverment does with it....(500 mill to boost the army??? what that woth another set a pants for each soldier??) However I life here for a few years now.....working....when it was not flying it was something else....to feed the familie. Well peeshooter it is winter guess when the flying is... so quit ur whining.... u sound like a turbine....

So if u wanna work........go to the oilfield......or sawmill......lots a work there....

Downwash well said.....

I probally go to the box now for 2 minutes and feel asame.......

By the way what the deal with the Canadians who work overseas.....and don`t pay taxes...u don`t like those too peeshooter????

Have licence... get job.... PAY TAXES.... go home. Doesn't matter where home is.

Those taxes are probably paying your EI benifits right now aren't they, Peeshooter?

As an aside....

I know the board guidlines. You guys made this awesome venue to rant and rave and therefore should have the last word as to who gets the last word. But,

We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message
, doesn't this relieve you of the responsibility of the content of (in your opinions) questionable posts?

Regards,

RH1

r1,

I get what your saying but there must also be some civility. Can you imagine what this site would be like if it was a free for all.

This site has come a long way from where it was a couple of months ago and thre is some great discussions going on now ie.....TQN and her Roy Heibel thread, CB' & HAC, etc.......

This is a great place to learn, chat, banter and have fun. You can't have fun and expect involvement when posts are loaded with personal attacks and flamming.

cap, downwash, 407driver and many more of the veterans have come back after a hiatus due to all the BS and it's nice to have their input as well as everyone else's.

That being said, I want everyone to have fun and bring friends to the site as it is a good place.

Cheers

R