Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Work Permit Changes

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DTII I saw most of last nights posts (one of the benefits of an early riser )and don't recall any of you posts as delete worthy.

Which brings up the next question what will Mr idiot's next handle be?

:elvis:

I didn't see anything wrong with the German posts, but that's just me...the same one who was involved with slamming the Swiss and defender of America. I've come to the conclusion that what's said in posts is kinda like art: the beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Chances are if you're not laughing and learning, neither is anyone else. I've been as guilty as anyone; I'm probably the worst offender. And don't get me started on whose the quickest to go "off topic." I corner that market, too.

If (IF; I believe in free speech) I were siding with the Moderators, I'd probably have to strike the last couple comments, too, as being a little on the smack side. And I tend to agree with Roscoe on one thing though: Imagine what would happen if all we knuckle-headed hooligans were just cut loose on an all-out free-for-all. Heck. There'd be so much fussin' and fightin' and REALLY, REALLY BAD jokes flylin' that none of us would ever speak to each other again...which wouldn't be good for the Forum.

I stick to my guns, DTII. Check out the Addicted threads. I think a lot of us are workin' on those lately. :D And hey, did you like my German? :up: