Work Permit Changes

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing I like about being Canadian is I can work all over this great world. I can Drive truck ,Shovel Dirt ,Clean bathrooms,paint buildings ,mow grass,wash windows ,fix plumbing, answer phones and finally I have gotten 10000 hrs.I got my hours by working my *** off not by whining. I have worked beside several pilots working on work visa's.If you get to know some of these peaple you may find as I have they may help you find work in their neck of the woods.I LOVE MY JOB AND YOU WILL NOT HEAR ME COMPLAIN ABOUT COMPETITION.

'Atta boy FREDDIE....bring'em on eh? Competition is good for the soul and gives a guy reason to get outta bed in the morning......even if you loose a few sometimes. When a guy starts to loose more than he wins, then it's probably time to retire like Gretsky. :up:

'Atta boy FREDDIE....bring'em on eh? Competition is good for the soul and gives a guy reason to get outta bed in the morning......even if you loose a few sometimes. When a guy starts to loose more than he wins, then it's probably time to retire like Gretsky. :up:

It also appears that you own a home, considering all the things that you can do. :lol::lol:

OOOPS!