Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

355 Conversion Course

Our company is looking at putting on a 350 conversion to 355 course. Eurocopter will put it on. May be in the Vancouver area. looking at putting a few more bodies on it to get the cost down.

not sure about a date but figure soon to get into the season.

will be on a FX2

either IM me and i will pass all info ahead

Our company is looking at putting on a 350 conversion to 355 course. Eurocopter will put it on. May be in the Vancouver area. looking at putting a few more bodies on it to get the cost down.

not sure about a date but figure soon to get into the season.

will be on a FX2

either IM me and i will pass all info ahead

Just wondering where his course will held. Have 2 engineers requiring training. Will this be e to np models?

Aircraft will be on FX2

not sure what else is needed for you to go to the NP.

i looked into twinstar converions and nothing was planned for canada. and the US course is not TC approved as i read it. so we contacted eurocopter and they will put it on if we supply the aircraft.

may be in the vancouver area and looking at the april/early may timing.

i am doing some of the leg work on contacting companies with twins.

if you are interested in joining.

IM me and i will get you in contact with the DOM and get you more up to date info.

thanks