Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

212 Panel, Painting

Winnie

:shock: Hi,

Don't know if you guys know, but I build models (Stationary, plastic that are nice to look at). Anywho, got this Bell 212 that I want to make up in nice Civvy colors, and thus need a fairly accurate shot of the panel, and an outside shot, that gives me the colors and stripes, names in proper positions and so on.

ANybody good with a camera fancy giving me a hand?

The Alpine 212 is fine (Beautiful), but must have a good panel shot (or two) so I can see every dial on the panel.

Cheers

Winnie

I use the new European "Mirror" system, it's great. It will take over the industry, just wait 'till Pres Challifoo, Chalifux, Challafew...just wait till Bob gets you to try it !

Hey have you heard from Johnny Wishbone? heard he's dabbling in some fixed wing work in Dawson Ck, maybe even bought the spray company off Moody? :blink: