Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

212 Panel, Painting

Winnie

Thanx again!

I shall have my work picked out for me trying to do that panel! :lol:

412 Driver, I identify that as an SK76, (Right?) My preference would be a Bell212IFR or an SK61N. But mucho apreciado anywho!

Soooo, anybody willing to give me a ride (up front of course) in the 212?

Cheers :up:

I don't know if you managed to get all the pictures you needed Winnie, but if you need more just let me know. I'm the opposite of busy right now... just sitting with a 212 waiting to demobe an oil rig... Also, if you can get here in the next 2 weeks I could probably have you endorsed... on the QT of course...:)

HV

And where would that be?

I'm packing my bag! (Wish I could anyways. :( ..)

I'm always looking for pictures and references, things like pitot's and antennas, hooks, cabin, panels, general layout, colors and the likes. I am not a very skilled modeller, but I believe I hold my own.

The model is in the 1:35th scale, so it is fairly big, this makes it easier to assemble, but it also gives a lot more room for flaws, so therefore one needs extensive reference materials.

Thanks a lot to all of you though! You are filling both my interests with good stuff!

Cheers

Winnie :up:

• 4 years later...

Time to resurect this one...

Anyways, yes, still childish and build models from time to time.

The pictures have diappeared, and I DO need some of the top of the panel again. Now with some more experience on my hands I can do a better job, but still need to figure out the X-pattern just so.

here are two om my finished models:

Labrador:

2009469.jpg

F-16

IMG_3629.jpg

Any help with those would be much appreciated!

Cheers

H.

Time to resurect this one...

Anyways, yes, still childish and build models from time to time.

Any help with those would be much appreciated!

Cheers

H.

Well if building models is childish, then I'm one big kid. :lol: I'm working on three scratch built 1/4 scalers which will eventually fly.

407bulkheads.jpg

206lbulkheads-3.jpg

bigthree-wip.jpg

BTW, I can help you out with the 212 details.

Regards,

George

Holy cow...

I'll show ya what I got, and I am nowhere near where you are at!

212panel.jpg

This is from a picture of the panel of the actual machine I have now gotten decals for, a US Navy HH-1N Twin huey, from NAS Fallon, Nevada.

Only thing missing on the panel is the Copilot Turn Indicator that I magically forgot!

I can't afort the RC stuff unfortunately, but I have 3 coleagues who 'indulge'!