• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wx day, I work, clean fix etc.

Broke down, I work, clean fix.

Day off, am at home.

sc

Who are you trying to kid??????

I seem to remember a broken down machine in Nordegg... and if memory serves me correctly (I think it was Halloween '98), a few hours after you made some horrible screaming noises in my bathroom, you woke up (fully clothed of course... including shoes) on the spare bed in my room demanding to know how you got there...

You can fool some people... but I got pictures!!!!

HV :P

So one can assume that when sitting around that yes, most of us just sit around.

VR

Are you talking to me? I think am being picked on, what a new concept. And, and well,,, so there. My point was that most pilots hang around the truck and do diddly squat, (or some just sit in an empty box in a corn field pretending not to be mad at the engineer for leaving him there for 3 hours, but thats a different story I can't say who but his initials are HV). Am sooo friggin sorry about insinuating that y'all are nothing but a useless pile of recycled french(freedom) fries that I promise to never bring it up again that maybe the covers don't get put on by themselves like magic every night, and that your precious paperwork can wait until after we get home. So go on and be abliged to take some more cheap shots at my expense you cruel inhumane bored freaks.

sc

PS Just Kidding. :up: