Day Off, Wx Day, Broke Down?

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some just sit in an empty box in a corn field pretending not to be mad at the engineer for leaving him there for 3 hours, but thats a different story I can't say who but his initials are HV

I was mad 'cause the friggin' truck was only a mile or so from the staging area and I didn't know that. But it couldn't have been that bad as the crew mechanic sat in the box with me for awhile and everyone that drove by waved...

The fact that the engineer had told me a few days before that he'd prefer if I didn't haul any passengers until he'd changed the tailrotor pitch links but it was ok to long line with didn't endear him to me very much... maybe I'm too sensitive...

HV

P.S. I really do have pictures of Skully hanging over the side of a boat when we were salmon fishing... he's kinda yellow so you can't tell it's him... but man can he project!!!

I was mad 'cause the friggin' truck was only a mile or so from the staging area and I didn't know that. But it couldn't have been that bad as the crew mechanic sat in the box with me for awhile and everyone that drove by waved...

The fact that the engineer had told me a few days before that he'd prefer if I didn't haul any passengers until he'd changed the tailrotor pitch links but it was ok to long line with didn't endear him to me very much... maybe I'm too sensitive...

HV

I think it shows your ability to influence people to your way of thinking that you were able to talk the mechanic into sitting beside you in 4 x 4 x 6 foot box lying on the ground sideways so as the wind would make a venturi flow through said box thus able to keep you cool. If it had been myself, he would have laughed so hard he couldn't hold the camera steady enough to take some additional incriminating photos of my sorry arse. I thought the truck was 3 miles away, far too far for you to trundle along a shortcut carrying a gps through the cornfields.

As far as being too sensitive, naw, was heatstroke. Proof was the humungus blisters on the top of your noggan. (shoot maybe you got the blisters in California,,but thats another story)

But this is all fun till someone loses an eye. :up: :up:

Doh! If I wasn't on a satellite link from the middle of the Arabian peninsula I'd post that picture... you remember the day I think... it was the morning after I didn't tell you the rum was 151 proof... and you were found wandering naked in the fishing lodge! God I wish I had that on video! :lol:

HV

P.S. I guess I shouldn't throw stones since I was discovered naked on the couch with my clothes in the kitchen... a bowl of noodles for a pillow and the hot water running in the bathroom... what the heck happened to me anyway?

P.S. I guess I shouldn't throw stones since I was discovered naked on the couch with my clothes in the kitchen... a bowl of noodles for a pillow and the hot water running in the bathroom... what the heck happened to me anyway?

Hey HV

I hear that it may have something to do with the function the night before where there may have been an assortment of characters involved including a little yellow bird carrying an accordian.... :lol:

HH

Was that the time we thought skullcap got arrested but in fact he was just in the wrong room (again)... and I dropped him off at the big management meetings about twenty minutes late with his shirt untucked, bloodshot eyes and flammable vapours around his head?

Or was that the time I discovered that a certain accordian player (who shall remain nameless), could contain an entire Corona within his lederhosen?

Or the time that this same accordian player and hogie were taking turns stopping the ceiling fan with their heads?

Or maybe the day you and I rented that crewhouse from the guy who said, "thank goodness you guys are pilots and engineers... at least I know you won't be drinking and carrying on..."

Or the time... oops... I'm starting to see a pattern... :huh:

HV