Day Off, Wx Day, Broke Down?

What??? Where the heck did you get that? From a certain Turbomeca tech rep who shall remain nameless? There's a perfectly reasonable explanation... I just can't think of what it is right now... Is said picture for sale... and for how much... you... you... swine! (oops... was that my outer voice?)

HV

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HV

...Or the time we were teaching a certain Icelandic fellow the art of driving in a Canadian winter while singing songs from his homeland. And about that skullcap run in with the law...when we all showed up at your place I thought with our chauffeur for the evening we would surely have no problem...

HH

Well that follicly challenged chauffeur has proven countless times he isn't responsible enough to ensure that we don't get into trouble... I can think of so many more examples but I should hold off... my self denial of an abuse problem is starting to weaken... I need to get the skeletons back in the closet...

But on a positive note, the rig is getting released tomorrow and I should be home in the next couple of weeks... but you need to be gentle with me... I haven't had a single drop of cerveza in almost three months... my liver is only half the size it was when I got here (of course it's still as big as a 30 lb turkey)...

HV

P.S. About that picture sc... how much?

HV;

Actually I sold it to this young lady who looked alot like #####, but with red hair. She said that she wanted it for a palimony case, shouldn't be an issue eh?

I was able to drink mas cervezas with the reward money. But I think there is a copy around somewhere on the internet, www.waynesworld.com.

B) sc