Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Degree That Works Well In Conjuncture With Helicopter Pilot

Guest plumber

Like a US republican. Post secondary education or spelling words correctly is elitist.

Not elitist at all, just you pointing out a simple mistake adding nothing to the original post is. Time and time again just nothing.

1333305824[/url]' post='141399']

Instead of saying nothing or adding a positive comment, you chose to diminish the discussion. Why?

If I misread your comment as sarcasm instead of humour, I apologize. Otherwise, what's wrong with going to a "higher level"?

Humor was always the intent.....hmmm, so there was no "diminish to the discussion" prior ????

• Like 1

Humor was always the intent.....hmmm, so there was no "diminish to the discussion" prior ????

Humour is always good . . . . . Probably, so all the more reason to elevate the tone.

I'm always surprised how edgy a lot of people are and so quick to make the discussion personal, with people they've probably never met. That psychology degree is looking more and more useful! Trying to keep this at least slightly on-topic.

Diminish the discussion....Huh?

I just went back and re-read P5's rant about "principal of the "cull". It's a frat bot club mentality and makes me want to break into projectile vomiting".

I don't understand how such negative and low remarks could be diminished any lower.

We started with university degrees and "conjuncture", and descended to that ?!?

That's sad.

Keep on marching H56, some of us could see your sarcasm and agree wholeheartedly.

Diminish the discussion....Huh?

I just went back and re-read P5's rant about "principal of the "cull". It's a frat bot club mentality and makes me want to break into projectile vomiting".

I don't understand how such negative and low remarks could be diminished any lower.

We started with university degrees and "conjuncture", and descended to that ?!?

That's sad.

Keep on marching H56, some of us could see your sarcasm and agree wholeheartedly.

You have a point but I'm firm that one low comment doesn't excuse some more, even if they are "relatively" better. Move up not down.

I thought that H56 said his comment was meant to be humorous, not sarcastic? Humour is good natured, even if targeted; sarcasm is "caustic wit, intended to wound". Do we need this?