Sign in to follow this  
Flash

Degree That Works Well In Conjuncture With Helicopter Pilot

Work

A young man hired by a supermarket reported for his first day of work. The manager greeted him with a warm handshake and a smile, gave him a broom, and said, "Your first job will be to sweep out the store." "But I'm a college graduate," the young man replied indignantly. "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize that," said the manager. "Here, give me the broom -- I'll show you how."

• Like 6

A degree in geography would be symbiotic, not just for the map reading and navigation implications but also for the geomorpholic understanding of how the terrain was scraped and fractured into being. Then again, why get a bachelor's degree when you can pick up all the understanding you will ever need from career professionals like Geologists and Forest Engineers who you fly around-many of whom have their masters and doctorates. If you want my advice, skip the highter learning and make sure you are handy. A degree might help your analitical thinking, but A trade will go farther in keeping a pilot employed. For those with ambition to own or manage a buisness degree would be benificial (and far beyond most of our bosses accredations). Good luck to you.